Welcome to UNIMED Library!
This Library Guide is prepared to serve as a one-stop portal for postgraduate students at the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED).
Through this page, you’ll be acquainted with Library services and resources available through the UNIMED Library to support your research and ease your academic journey as a graduate student.
Please contact us for any inquiry.
Library Services for Postgraduates
- Research Consultation
- Evidence Syntheses (Systematic Reviews, etc) supports
- Training (Information/Research Literacy skills, Research Data Management, Reference Management, etc)
- Anti-plagiarism and copyright supports
- Literature search service
- Borrowing and Inter-library loaning
- Writing and scholarly communication supports
- Printing, Scanning, Photocopying
- Databases and E-Resources
- Data sources
- Subject Guides
- E-Library (with open access, internet-ready computers)
- Research Common (for Ph.D. students only)
- Study spaces at the Odosida, Bolorunduro, Akure, and main campuses
- Why can’t I just Google it? (video)
- Dissertation/Thesis duration estimator (as a guide, it breaks down research and writing projects into manageable steps based on your due dates)
- Scientific Writing (free) online course from Duke University
- Mendeley Reference Management software
- Zotero Reference Management software
- Academic Skills guides from Australian National University Library
- Understanding health research helps you to develop skills in critically appraising healthcare information
- Information Skills for Researchers from Open University, UK
- Types of Reviews from Duke University Library
- Research Protocol Format from W.H.O.