SEE ALSO: Anatomy journals/periodicals
- Includes A.D.A.M. images, links to English and Spanish language materials, information for children.
- The site is devoted to compiling human anatomy resources for both students and teachers of anatomy. Worksheets, notes, quizzes and power point presentations can be found on the “Anatomy Topics” menu. Resources are developed for high school anatomy but could be modified to work for younger students or college-age students.
- A collection of study aids (self tests) from University of Minnesota
- Interactive Body poses a series of games or challenges to test your knowledge
- Collection of medical illustrations by world renowned medical illustrator, Frank H. Netter, MD, and physician-artists, John Craig and Carlos Machado. Requires that you create a free logon.
- 3-D visualizations of male and female human anatomy. Available in basic/free and fee-based premium versions.
- The edition of Gray’s Anatomy of the Human Body features 1,247 vibrant engravings—many in color—from the classic 1918 publication, as well as a subject index with 13,000 entries.
- Interactive tutorial and reference, (includes quizzes).
- University of Michigan’s multimedia interactive HTML document which will help medical students learn the muscle actions of the human body.
- Anatomically detailed, three-dimensional representations of the normal male and female human bodies. Acquisition of transverse CT, MR and cryosection images of representative male and female cadavers has been completed. The male was sectioned at one millimeter intervals, the female at one-third of a millimeter intervals.
- From Mercer University School of Medicine; includes tutorials and self-assessment quizzes
- Provides images of the brain in better representations.
- online flashcards (question and answers) to help study in of Anatomy.
- Anatomy Questions, flashcards, 3D Atlas and Tutorials